Monday, November 30, 2015

ON A JOURNEY TO SEEK THE NORMALCY OF THE LORD!!!!!

Where I am headed the "FLESH" will die and not live and the "SPIRIT “will live where I am headed.

On this "JOURNEY" that the Lord has me going on, this is not like anything that I have been on before I don't even know how many people will follow me on this but I understand why they will not travel with me on this "JOURNEY". But one thing is that I know the road on this "JOURNEY" will be less traveled by man, but it will have the finger prints and the covering and protection of the one who is sending me on it. But I know at the end of this "JOURNEY" the room will be "FULL" of people that did not want to go on it with me except the one who sent me. Then the question is do I want those people that fill that room up at the end of this “JOURNEY”.

On this “JOURNEY” I am seeking the “NORMALCY” of the Lord “NOT THE NORMALCY OF MAN”. The “NORMALCY OF MAN” thinks everything must be smooth without any bumps on the way. The “NORMALCY” of the Lord you have to go through some stuff to get what He the Lord wants you to have.

Look what these men and women went through to get the “NORMALCY” of the Lord “NOAH, MOSES, ABRAHAM, DAVID, JOB, JOSEPH, RUTH, ESTHER, THE DISCIPLES, LAKE, MCPHERSON, WIGGESWORTH, BONHOEFFER AND MANY MORE”

Even this morning November 30th 2015 said to me if you live by the “FLESH” you will die and by the “SPIRIT” you will live.

Romans 8:13 (Amplified Bible) “For if you live according to [the dictates of] the flesh, you will surely die. But if through the power of the [Holy] Spirit you are [habitually] putting to death (making extinct deadening) the [evil] deeds prompted by the body, you shall [really and genuinely] live forever”.

So if you do not understand know how can you understand while you stand in that room the answer is simple I am the only one that needs to understand and believe.

I am not called to do the “NORMALCY” of man but the “NORMALCY” of the Lord I am called to be “SALT and LIGHT”  of the earth and be able to do what the Lord has put in me to do and  the Lord calls it  “CREATIVE MIRACLES and GREAT HEALING’S

Man’s “NORMALCY” is go to the doctor for everything for physical and mental problems and they give you pills for the pain if needed and the “NORMALCY” of the Lord is watch as I lay my hands on people as their limbs grow back and parts of bodies grow back and seeing cancer fall out of people’s body, people walking out of wheelchairs, the deaf hearing, the blind seeing, raising the dead, and hearing body parts snapping back in place, and all infirmities be gone and every mental issue be gone as well. People just being completely healed by the Lord “without pills” throughout the whole world even in America this is why I am on this “JOURNEY “and seeking the “NORMALCY” of the Lord



So is the “NORMALCY” and the “JOURNEY” of the Lord worth going on and seeking it you bet it is!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment