Thursday, September 17, 2015

"HIS FIRE"

So many people get so discouraged because they cannot endure, they do not want to go through the process of the "FIRE". This "FIRE" that the Lord wants you to go through will make you better and stronger this "FIRE" will allow you to be able to walk through it without being burnt.

Do you know why there is a process because you could not handle it all at once because you would not know what to do with it. Do you really believe that you could handle the "NORMALCY" of the Lord without going through his "FIRE".



Each step of his "FIRE" gets hotter for a reason.And each person's "FIRE" is different.


Since 2008 I have been in his "FIRE" and getting ready to do his "NORMALCY" of the Lord. In 2008 I would think how did that person lose there leg, hand, foot, and other parts of their body, in 2015 I tell them that the Lord Jesus can grow that back because the Lord has no limitations.

And in 2008 I saw people in wheelchairs and say how did that happen to them and open a door for them because they struggle to open that door. And in 2015 when I see people in wheelchairs I tell them you will be able to walk out of that wheelchair because the Lord Jesus Christ has no limitations.

There are so many other things that I saw in 2008 that I just look at and said how did that happen to them and walk away, And in 2015 I will tell them they are not going to stay in that condition. 7 years in his "FIRE" has taught me a lot,I will share two of them with you there is no limitations on the Lord what He can do, and the other thing is I am the only one that needs to believe what the Lord has showed me in his "FIRE" since 2008.
I will leave you with this scripture Matthew 19:26 "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment