Friday, April 17, 2015

JUST CALL ME CRAZY

The Lord is speaking to me in a way that He is telling me things are moving rapidly in this world that we live in. The Lord is showing me on one hand that Great Healing’s and Creative Miracles  are on the way and soon the Lord has put in my spirit( July 13th 2014) for the last two weeks and I am speaking this out boldly. For the ones that have been waiting to fulfill the promises of the Lord Jesus and their calling that has been giving to them IT IS COMING SOON TO YOU. John 14:12 says, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”
And on the other hand, the luke Warm Christian and worse the Christian that says nothing about what is wrong in this world. I believe these two worlds are about to collide into each other. Why does the Lord speaks about the luke Warm Christian? Lukewarm means lacking conviction, uninspiring. Revelation 3:16, “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.” And spew means in the Greek “Vomit”. How can there be a great difference in these two. How can these two believe in the same Lord Jesus and be far apart from each other as the east is from the west. How can a lukewarm Christian believe that it is okay to live the homosexual or lesbian life style and at the same time be a Christian when the Bible says the opposite?

And the Christians that think they can do anything that they want and it be covered by grace but that is not true either. Hebrews 10:26, “For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.”

I believe there is coming a great awaking of God to this Country in America with great healing’s and creative miracles despite so many lukewarm Christians. When this happens I believe the lukewarm Christians have a choice to make. And that choice is to wake up from your “lacking conviction” and “uninspiring”  or stay in that condition you’re in.

You can call me crazy if you want. I believe I will see with my eyes ARMS AND LEGS WILL GROW BACK ON PEOPLE, AS WELL AS HANDS, FINGERS, TOES, and TEETH. ALL KINDS OF CANCER FALLING OUT OF PEOPLES BODIES, PEOPLE WALKING OUT OF WHEELCHAIRS, THE BLIND SEEING THE DEAF HEARING. AND ALL INFIRMITIES LEAVING PEOPLES BODY AS WELL EVERY THING THAT IS WEAK IN YOUR BODY WILL BE STRONG, AND RAISING THE DEAD AND CURING ALL TYPES OF MENTAL PROBLEMS.


 CALL ME CRAZY IF YOU WANT I AM SPEAKING IT OUT. I BELIEVE THE LORD IS GOING TO SET HIS CHURCH ON FIRE. AND THERE ARE MORE THAT THE LORD HAS SHOWED ME WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN DREAMS AND VISIONS AND HIS VOICE THAT IS WHY I KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN. CALL ME CRAZY IF YOU WANT. AND THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE CHURCH BUILDING AND OUTSIDE OF THE CHURCH BUILDING. EVERY TIME I SEE A PERSON WITHOUT A LIMB OR MISSING PARTS OF THERE BODY  I SEE IT GROWING BACK IN FRONT OF ME WITH MY EYES AND THAT IS TELLING ME IT IS ALMOST HERE AND STARTING SOON THE FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ABOUT TO FALL ON ME AND THROUGH ME. GET READY FOR THE OUT POURING. CALL ME CRAZY IF YOU WANT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment