Friday, September 7, 2012

God has spoke to me all day long about speaking,
Matthew 10:32-33 32)Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men , him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.33)But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.Romans 10:9-11
9)That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved . 10)For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.11)For the scripture saith , Whosoever believeth on him shal lnot be ashamed .
God is saying speak again about your SALVATION
 
God has spoken over me and put in my spirit you need to specifically ask him in prayer what you need. Remember God ask us to speak to those bones to live Eze 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and SAY unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. And Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall SAY unto this mountain, Be removed, and be cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he SAID shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he SAID. GOD is saying speak to it and believe it what you ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment